A new vision on mobility must emerge: fossil energy reserves are in decline; their prices are increasing as buying power is decreasing and environmental issues have raised awareness about the fact that a fossil based mobility is not sustainable. Electric mobility is the relevant solution to address these challenges.
Trialog knows all the technical, economic and societal aspects of electric mobility. We have had the opportunity to tackle various approaches through industrial or research projects with our French or European partners: vehicle manufacturers, charge point manufacturers, energy distributors and charging services providers.
Trialog contributed to the construction of norms for EV/Charge point communication and has mastered the communication protocols of the ecosystem (ISO/IEC 15118, OCPP, 61850, eMIP).
Trialog helps its customers throughout their projects:
- Systems and communication expertise
- Demonstrators development
- Platform development
- Impacts of the normalisation on the jobs
- Integration / Validation of PoC and complete systems
- Definition of interfaces between systems to ensure interoperability
- Support on the ecosystem formulation
- R&D projects: e-DASH, bienVEnu
- Industrial projects
Communication protocol expertise (15118, OCPP, 61850, eMIP)
Charging system architecture and specification
Demonstrators, proof-of-concept, platforms